FM for a Sustainable Future
What will it take to achieve sustainable, long-term growth for our facilities? To meet urgent climate objectives and European Green Deal initiatives takes circular, clean, carbon-neutral action. To support a hybrid workforce takes a flexible, experience-driven approach. To maintain resilience and agility takes technology-enabled business transformation. To further engagement and growth takes focusing culture on innovation, inclusivity and positive impact.
Our industry is essential to creating and operating environments that can meet modern demands, adapt to rapid shifts and withstand future disruption. World Workplace Europe explores the expanding skillsets, adaptable mindsets and digital toolkits necessary to sustain our facilities, our people, our careers and our planet.
About World Workplace Europe
World Workplace is the original all-encompassing learning and networking event on facilities and how to manage them. There’s program value for FM professionals at every point of their careers and across all types of facilities. World Workplace Europe is the gold standard for discovering new ideas and technology from around the world impacting the European FM industry
When & where?
June 1-2, 2022
De Hallen Amsterdam Studios
World Workplace Europe 2022 will be hosted in person at a very unique, sustainable and inspiring location, The Hallen Amsterdam Studios, a one-of-a-kind venue that was originally a depot of the Municipal Tram Amsterdam and was later transformed into a cultural center. The original state of the national monument has been preserved while creating a sleek, modern and functional meeting and event space.
World Workplace Europe is the largest and most well-respected conference for facility management and related stakeholders in the region. Held annually, World Workplace Europe facilitates idea-sharing and knowledge-exchange between professionals who support and sustain the built environment to ensure smarter, more efficient, healthier, sustainable and safer facilities.
- You’ll gain best practices for improving operational efficiency, as well as field-tested strategies for increasing employee productivity through a better work environment.
- You’ll stay up to date on industry trends and standards, helping you ensure that your organization is current, compliant and competitive.
- You can tailor a learning agenda applicable to your job responsibilities and existing facility issues.
- Connecting with fellow practitioners, topic experts, and reputable solution providers allows you to compare processes, share ideas and return to work with solid recommendations for improving the workplace.
- Employers who support their FM team’s continuing education ensure that their facility is being managed by informed and prepared professionals.
- With Full Event registration, you’ll gain a wealth of relevant, reliable information in one place, for an affordable price.