World Workplace Virtual Experience is less than one week away and this is the perfect time to register and join IFMA members around the globe in this unique opportunity to participate live from the comfort of your home.
Key benefits to this year’s World Workplace Virtual Experience:
- Never miss a session! You won’t have to choose between concurrent sessions since you’ll have access to the presentations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from Dec. 9-31
- Earn CEUs and PDCs to maintain your certifications and credentials
- Meet and schedule live video calls with top exhibitors
- Play the expo scavenger hunt and enter to win exhibitor specific prizes
- Grab a drink and network at the 40th Anniversary Celebration, engage with FM leaders, and make a toast with President and COO Don Gilpin as we reflect on 40 years of groundbreaking industry achievements
- Join us at our Component Happy Hour on Dec. 10 at 4pm Central (list zoom meeting here if you have one set-up for your group)
If you are already registered to attend, we’re looking forward to having you join us this year! Here’s an easy way to self-promote World Workplace on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram:
Simply copy and paste this link:
where you would typically write a post in your preferred social media platform and it will auto-generate an image which if clicked will send interested party to the World Workplace registration page.
The image will look like this:
Optional sample verbiage to add to your post:
Anyone in the built environment profession – this is a great opportunity to end 2020 on a positive note and jump start 2021. Register now to attend live next week and have full access 24/7 to all the sessions through the end of the year. Fantastic sessions, access to a virtual expo hall and CEUs and PDCs all from wherever you want to be! I’m going to be there virtually – hope to see you there too!
IFMA‚s World Workplace Virtual Experience is packed with experts from around the world discussing strategies for how #FMs can move forward during and after the pandemic. Not only am I able to access the conference from my own home, I’ll also have access to all the sessions until the end of the year! I won’t have to choose between sessions and will be able to soak in the global knowledge of the FM industry at my own pace. Will you join me?
#facilitymanagement #fm #conference #workplacestrategy #futureofwork #IFMA #builtenvironment #facman
Once again, thank you and we hope to see you there!