FMCC (Facility Management Consultation Council) preparing a webinar on the topic „COVID-19 country experiences from the perspective of facility managers“.
The webinar takes place Wednesday 16 September from 14:00 hour CEST (13:00 hour BST, 8 am CST).
The webinar will be provided in the GoToMeeting virtual environment.
Participation in the webinar is free.
We invite FM consultants and facility managers from CEE countries to participate (mainly from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Turkey). However, we appreciate the participation of representatives from other countries. Only one representative, who will present his / her intention and the issue of providing FM services during the corona crisis, will be selected from each registered country.
Basic content of the webinar (the expected length of the webinar is 2.5 hours):
1. Introduction (Mike Liddle, CFB; Ondrej Strup, IFMA Fellow)
2. Presentation of IFMA (Peter Ankerstjerne, MBA, COP, FRICS, IFMA Fellow) – Chairman of IFMA
3. Presentation of FMCC (David Reynolds, CFM, FMP) – President of FMCC
4. Presentation of representatives from individual countries
5. Discussion on common topics
We are looking forward to your participation.
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org.