Our client, an international Real Estate company operating in the banking sector as well, is currently seeking the right candidate for the position of
This position is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate who has a Technical University Degree, good knowledge of English, managerial experience and business acumen. The candidate will be suitable for all technical operations in the portfolio comprising of 3 office buildings.
This role includes:
- Preparation and monitoring of the operating budget and of the 5-year plan of works
- Organization and monitoring of the appropriate supply of services
- Monitoring of health and regulátory risks etc.
- Participation in tenders and selection of providers
- Supervision of the technical staff allocated at each project, co-ordination of cleaning, security and maintenance teams
- Compliance with the regulations
- Preparation of all prevented and planned maintenance
- Coordination of constructions/reconstructions, dealing with defects, etc.
- Communication with building tennants with regards to technical issues
- This role reports directly to the CEE, CEO and Deputy CEO